2013 LanierWorld Season Pass Pre-Sale
Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:00 PM (EDT)
Introducing a summer experience for the entire family. LanierWorld on beautiful Lake Lanier is the Southeast’s ultimate summer destination.
- Over a half-mile of white, sandy beaches.
- Dive-in family movies
- Live entertainment at Sunset Cove and Big Beach all summer long
- A variety of dining options including Sunset Cove Beach Café, the Gianni’s Italian Bistro and Pizzeria, and the new Tiki Hut.
- Over a dozen wet rides, slides and attractions including Wild Waves, Georgia’s largest wave pool
You’ll have so much fun; you’ll want to come back again, and again! So be sure to check out our selection of Season Passes, offering you unlimited access to this one-of-a-kind vacation destination!
LanierWorld Rules & Regulations
· No outside food, beverage or coolers are allowed. Special exceptions will be made for people with medical dietary needs and baby food (no glass containers). However, guests may exit the park gates and re-enter, hand stamp required for reentry. No glass, sharp knives or other sharp devices or utensils allowed.
· Guests may only consume alcohol that is purchased from an Islands/LanierWorld facility, and only while they remain on Islands premises. Guests will not be allowed to bring their own alcohol onto Islands premises (including the beach), nor is alcohol allowed to be removed from Islands premises. Alcoholic beverages will be served and allowed in Big Beach area after 5 PM daily. Alcohol is prohibited in Family Fun Park area at all times.
· All bags, purses and similar containers are subject to inspection prior to entering.
· Actions, language, behavior or conduct that interferes with a family atmosphere will result in the ejection of the offending person without refund or any other compensation. This includes, but is not limited to: offensive clothing, profanity, vulgar gestures, running, spitting, fighting and line breaking. This behavior can also result in loss of season pass privileges.
· Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only. All other areas are considered Smoke Free.
· Diaper age children MUST wear swim diapers. Cloth and regular disposable diapers are NOT allowed in any pool. Please do not change diapers on pool decks.
· Pets are allowed in limited areas of the Islands premises, but are not allowed around food service areas, or on the beach. Service dogs for the disabled are excluded.
· Boaters will not be allowed to place anchors on the beach. Houseboats will not be allowed on any Islands beach or at any Islands dock, unless prior approval has been obtained from Islands Management.
When & Where
Lake Lanier Islands Resort
Welcome to Lake Lanier Islands Resort
Set on the picturesque blue shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, our 1,500-acre resort in Georgia provides a variety of deluxe amenities and services in a setting of unparalleled natural splendor. The grounds feature a diverse selection of accommodations from the Legacy Lodge & Conference Center to 30 sublime cottages and six executive villas. Activities abound for every taste with options such as our award-winning golf courses, adventurous horseback riding, pampering spa services, and boat rentals. Families gather at the fun-filled Beach & WaterPark, open during the summertime and Magical Nights of Lights, the world’s largest animated holiday light extravaganza, takes place mid-November until the end of December.
Celebrate lakeside with us, whether your visit is leisure or business, you’ll always remember the crisp stunning beauty and world of opportunities at Lake Lanier Islands Resort…